Let’s be honest. The majority of us are really bad at making good financial decisions. The reasons are many but the majority of people either:
(a) lack the discipline,
(b) lack the interest,
(c) lack the time, or
(d) overwhelmed by the many financial choices.
This is where an hourly CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ can help.
We will perform a financial review and coach you through the tough financial decisions. We all have to make them and delaying is not a wise option. You owe it to yourself and your family.
The following questions can help you determine your need for professional financial counsel:
- Are you budgeting properly to balance current needs with future goals?
- Are you taking advantage of tax-qualified accounts to reduce taxes? Are you making the right investments with a clear risk management strategy?
- Are you on track towards saving for retirement?
- Are you prepared for the impact of death or disability upon you or your family?
- Have you done some basic estate planning to protect your assets?
If you answered “no” or “I don’t know” to any of these questions, then you could benefit from the services of a financial planner.
Hourly Financial Planning Challenge and Guarantee
Again, we are confident that you will benefit from our advice that we are willing to make a guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied after the first hour, you do not have to pay us.
Our goal is to provide valuable advice, reduce your taxes and potentially save you a lot of money on fees and unnecessary products.
You have nothing to lose. Contact us today to make an appointment.