Retirement is approaching. You have worked hard for many years and the biggest question in the back of your mind is, “Will I ever be able to retire?” Additionally, “What will retirement look like based on my current assets and savings rate?”
Transitioning into retirement is not easy. You need to have a plan to financially meet your future needs for many years to come. You may be in retirement for 20 to 30 plus years.
We can help you paint a picture. We can conservatively approximate how much money in retirement you can safely spend without outliving your savings and investments. We can also help you figure out how much more to save before taking the plunge into retirement.
We help families and individuals have a plan before entering retirement. We will help you answer questions such as:
- How much money do I need to save and invest to meet my future retirement needs?
- When can I retire? What impact will retiring a few years early have on my retirement goals? What if I wait a few years?
- The market makes me nervous. Am I taking too much risk or investing too conservative?
- Should we consider long-term care insurance? What are the benefits and drawbacks?
- What role will my real estate properties play on future cash flow needs?
- I just received an inheritance. Do I need to modify my plans?
- How do I reduce taxes?
- When should I start collecting Social Security benefits? 62, 65 or 67 years of age. Will my Social Security benefits be taxed?
We will guide every step of the way to give you the knowledge, confidence and wisdom you need to make sound financial decisions. Contact Charleston Wealth Advisors to setup a One-on-One meeting to get started on your financial road map.