I bet it feels pretty good to start making money and being more independent in life.
Life is just beginning and now is the time to start making sound financial decisions. The decisions you make today will allow you to build the life you want tomorrow.
Charleston Wealth Advisors can help you answer questions such as:
- How quickly should I pay off student debt, car loan and credit card debt? What is an acceptable amount of debt?
- Can you help me with budgeting? I’m overwhelmed and need some guidance to track where my money is going?
- How much money do I need to fund an emergency fund?
- How much money should I be saving and investing?
- Will I be able to afford a down payment for a home? How much do I need to save?
- What employee benefits should I sign up for? Am I making the right choices?
- Should I invest in my company 401k, 403b, TSP? Is a Roth IRA better than a Traditional IRA?
- What are my insurance needs?
- How do I merge my finances with my spouse?
- Are we prepared financially to start a family? What changes do we need to make to allow a stay-at-home spouse?
We will guide every step of the way to give you the knowledge, confidence and wisdom you need to make sound financial decisions. Contact Charleston Wealth Advisors to setup a One-on-One meeting to get started on your financial road map.