Let’s be honest. The majority of us are really bad at making good financial decisions. The reasons are many but the majority of people either:
(a) lack the discipline,
(b) lack the interest,
(c) lack the time, or
(d) overwhelmed by the many financial choices.
This is where an hourly CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ can help.
We will perform a financial review and coach you through the tough financial decisions. We all have to make them and delaying is not a wise option. You owe it to yourself and your family.
The following questions can help you determine your need for professional financial counsel:
- Are you budgeting properly to balance current needs with future goals?
- Are you taking advantage of tax-qualified accounts to reduce taxes? Are you making the right investments with a clear risk management strategy?
- Are you on track towards saving for retirement?
- Are you prepared for the impact of death or disability upon you or your family?
- Have you done some basic estate planning to protect your assets?
If you answered “no” or “I don’t know” to any of these questions, then you could benefit from the services of a financial planner.
Financial Planning Cost
We charge an fee of $125 per hour. On average, clients will spend 3 to 5 hours addressing their unique financial needs.
Our goal is to provide valuable advice, reduce your taxes and potentially save you a lot of money on fees and unnecessary products.