Financial planning takes into account your risk profile, needs, concerns, and desires about money and your future. Based on your needs and goals, a custom tailored financial plan can improve your financial outlook. As a minimum, it provides a snapshot of your financial situation.
Important questions to consider:
The keys to financial success are commitment, discipline and a well thought out strategy.
1. Will you have sufficient money to fund retirement? Your child’s education?
2. If you become disabled, will you have enough income to sustain your current standard of living and still pay the extra medical costs?
3. In the even of premature death, will your family’s lifestyle be compromised?
4. Are you taking the necessary steps to minimize taxes?
5. Do you know where you stand financially and what steps need to be taken to meet future needs?
If the answers to any of these questions concern you, it may be worthwhile for you to speak with a financial planner. We can help provide you a detailed profile of your current financial standing.
Contact us today to help you with your financial planning questions or concerns. Manuel A. Martinez is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ focused on helping families and small businesses in the Charleston and Mount Pleasant South Carolina area.